Here is the June 2021 Playlist with my top 25 songs of the month. Please check out the list on Spotify below.
Details on each song
Here are explanations of each song below:
1. Gabry Ponte (feat. Mougleta) – Oh La La – This song offers a great vibe with a catchy chorus. I love the fact that it is an electronic song that does not go to overboard with its EDM, but still makes me want to dance. The production is flawless and the vocal are on point with this one.
2. Pitbull (feat. Marc Anthony) – Rain Over Me – I always enjoyed this song with Pitbull and Marc Anthony. They are such a great duo here and provide a song I want to sing and chant at the gym.
3. Twenty One Pilots – The Outside – Wow. Twenty One Pilots is back with another record and this is easily my favorite song of the album. The Outside is alternative with a little bit of funk. Check out their new album today.
4. Top Bunk – Figure It Out – This song gives me a 2010’s vibe and makes me want to chill out and lay back. Listen to this song if you want some inspiration in your life while being able to dance.
5. Max (feat. Chromeo) – Checklist – What a great and catchy song? I love Max’s voice in this song so much. The songs feels like an alternative song mixed with an influence of the recent pop music being released. I want to sing and dance to this one too. Read my review of this song here.
7. iamhill – Nobody Wants to Be My Friend – Check out this wild and fun basement grunge song!
What do you think?
I am not writing about the next 20 songs on the playlist but please check them out in Spotify and let me know what you think of them. Furthermore, what do you think of my June 2021 Playlist? Lastly, check out my other playlists and music news on the front page. Check out my social media as well (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).