One of the most popular shows on television right now is the CW series, Jane The Virgin. The show tells the story of a young Latina girl who gets artificially inseminated after a pap smear.
The premise is sweet and dramatic, but what really makes this show so memorable are the heartfelt lessons on love and family that are taught to Jane throughout her entire journey. This series also tackles some real world issues that affect Latinos, including deportation and immigration laws.
1. The empowering message that Jane the Virgin provides to its audience is extremely important and it helps us see a more accurate picture of what a Latina woman is supposed to look like.
2. The show teaches Jane that she is not alone in her experiences with love and sex and it teaches us to not take everything for granted, but to fight for what you want!
3. The show teaches us that no matter how many times we fail, there is always another chance.
4. The show teaches us that being a good person is the best thing you can do for yourself and others, even if it means not getting what you want in the short term.
5. The show teaches us that being a single parent is hard, but it is worth it!
The show also teaches us that being a good person means being a good mother to our children and that is what matters most. It also teaches us to always be there for our friends and family, and to never give up on anything you believe in.